1. An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by ourselves. Written confirmation of the booking will be sent via email or by post.
2. The Company pricing structure is based on the actual time and mileage involved in providing the service requested (base to base mileage or hours charge which ever is the greater). This means that regardless of your collection address all journeys will commence and finish in the Derby City area.
Clients may of course amend plans to meet alterations on the day in which case the final cost will reflect any additional time, miles or other services provided. Extra charges will apply if your route involves toll roads, congestion charges or parking charges.
3. Vehicles will only carry up to the amount of passengers which the vehicle manufacturer states and the booker has designated and agreed with the company. We will not carry more passengers than we are legally permitted to do so.
4. We reserve the right not to carry any passenger(s) should the passenger(s) have excessive luggage that would result in the vehicle being overloaded and unsafe on the road and the drivers decision is final. No refunds will be made in these circumstances.
5. Executive Cars Derby Ltd will not be held responsible for the safety or custody of personal belongings, purchases, luggage or any other items carried by any passenger or which are left in the vehicle. Lost property should be reported to Executive Cars Derby Ltd and the Police as soon as possible in case it can be returned.
6. We reserve the right to refuse to carry any person that we consider is likely to be ill in the vehicle or who may behave in a way that endangers the occupants of the vehicle and/or the vehicle itself. In these circumstances no refund will be made. Should the vehicle require cleaning or valeting due to illness for any reason an immediate charge of £100 cash will apply.
7. Any damage caused to any part of our vehicle(s) by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
8. All passengers must wear the seat belts provided in all vehicles. Executive Cars Derby Ltd accept no responsibility or liability for injuries, accidents or death as a result of passengers failing to wear the seat belts provided. Child seats must be secured by the passengers providing them. Executive Cars Derby Ltd will not be responsible for the safety or fitting of child seats. We are exempt from the child seat law currently in place.
9. We are happy to stop for comfort breaks of 10 mins or less. Longer stops, such as for meals, will be charged extra at our waiting time rate. If advised at time of booking this service will be included in the agreed rate.
10. In the event of very bad weather we reserve the right to cancel without penalty if advised against travelling by authorities such as the Police, Met Office or Highways Agency or if we consider it unlikely that we will be able to complete your journey safely. In these circumstances a full refund, less any credit card charges will be made but no further compensation is due.
11. Executive Cars Derby Ltd reserves the right to provide alternative vehicle(s) to carry out the hire in case of vehicle breakdown or other unforeseen problems arising such as (but not limited to) delayed flight returns. Although every effort will be made to provide an equally suitable vehicle, Executive Cars Derby Ltd reserves the right to sub-contract other vehicles where required. We will ensure they are vetted and meet our own high standards where possible.
12. The hirer is responsible for the passengers. Passengers failing to return on time may be left behind, passengers affected by drunkenness or drugs may be refused permission to travel for the safety of the vehicle, other passengers and the drivers decision is final. No refund will be available in these cases.
13. Drivers are NOT able to take future bookings and contact numbers are only available on the date of the hire. All future bookings should be made directly with Executive Cars Derby Ltd on our online booking form, by email or by calling the office telephone number. Executive Cars Derby Ltd will accept no responsibility or liability for bookings made with a driver and passengers may not be insured.
14. Executive Cars Derby Ltd will make every effort to keep Wedding vehicles clean but during wet days and travel on country roads we are not always able to maintain the cleanliness of the exterior due to spray and mud and will not accept liability for marks/stains/dirt on clothing or wedding dresses. We may require time to clean the entrance/exit where possible.
Wherever possible, we require at least 24 hours notice to secure a booking. At short notice please phone us for availability, we will try to help wherever we can.
Journeys booked from airports, train stations and seaports the onus is on the passenger to locate the driver not the driver to locate the passenger. On booking any such journey we will advise a definite pick up point that the passenger must locate. Any failure on the passengers part to locate the driver will result in a charge to the passengers credit/debit card or invoice submitted. Passengers failing to show up 1.5 hours after the confirmed arrival time will be charged for the transfer and parking costs if they do not inform us of delays at customs or immigration by telephone. We may also leave after this time period for our other travel. Passengers should notify us if they did not board at the earliest opportunity.
Waiting time is charged at £30 per hour or £7.50 per 15 minutes (or any part 15 minute period thereof).
We accept payments in the following currencies: GBP
Payment is due 7 days before the date of your booking unless the travel is on account or agreed otherwise. Payment can be made by cash, BACS, credit/debit card on our secure online payment form or by calling our office number. Cheques should be made payable to Executive Cars Derby Ltd. Details of how to pay will be forwarded via invoice after confirmation of booking. There is no VAT to be added on to our prices.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking for our Wedding Car service.
A minimum fare of £45.00 applies for any single journey in a E Class saloon vehicle, £50.00 in a S Class saloon vehicle and £55.00 in a MPV vehicle.
Our vehicles currently meet the London Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) standard but extras such as the London Congestion Charge (LCC), toll roads and airport car parking will be charged at cost price unless agreed beforehand.
We reserve the right to increase our prices in line with the Retail Price Index (RPI) which will take effect after 1st March 2020. This reflects the increase in the costs to run and invest in the company and services we provide.
It is a condition of this agreement that invoices shall be paid in full within 30 days of issue thereof. Should an invoice not be paid within 30 days, any outstanding invoice(s) shall immediately become due and payable.
Without prejudice to the Company’s rights hereunder, all monies due to the company in respect of provision of the services which are not paid by the due date shall bear interest on the balance of such monies due at the rate of 8% per month plus the Bank of England base rate (0.75%).
The customer shall not be entitled for any reason to withhold payment of monies due to Executive Cars Derby Ltd. The company reserves the right to enforce this late payment charge until payment is received in full by Executive Cars Derby Ltd in respect thereof.
** The Company accepts no responsibility for any delays caused by circumstances outside of its control **
We do not accept any liability and cannot be held responsible for any loss financial or professional for missed flights, trains or buses or delays caused by road traffic accidents, flooding, snow or adverse weather conditions, theft, congestion, breakdowns/punctures, terrorist attacks, acts of God or if we were given the wrong booking information.
Passengers should allow additional time for outbound airport transfers to cover for unexpected delays which may make you late for onward travel.
Every effort will be made by Executive Cars Derby Ltd and its drivers to get passengers to their destination on time or early. Passengers should check their collection times and enquire about any known delays to ensure they leave with enough time to complete the journey ahead and arrive on schedule.
In the very unlikely event of a problem, complaint or dissatisfaction with our service, it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
The content of this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, software and trademarks are the property of Executive Cars Derby Ltd and are protected by copyright and other laws. Executive Cars Derby Ltd does not tolerate copyright infringement and will actively pursue any known infringement to the full extent of the law.
We reserve the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever we deem it necessary.
© Copyright 2020 Executive Cars Derby Ltd