Derbyshire and the Peak District is bursting with fascinating attractions so there are lots of things to do and places to visit. Some of the area’s most unique sites include historic National Trust and English Heritage properties as well as world-class industrial heritage sites including the historic towns of Ashbourne, Matlock, Buxton and Bakewell.
Some of our most popular destinations include:
Crich Tramway Museum
Denby Pottery Village
Elvaston Castle Country Park
Heights Of Abraham
Peak Wildlife Park
Sudbury Hall (Museum Of Childhood)
The National Brewery Centre
Tours of London including the London Eye, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, Hyde Park and the Houses of Parliament.
World famous attractions to national galleries, there’s so much to see and do it can be hard to know where to start. As part of our service we can help plan the perfect tour for you. Already have some destinations in mind? Let us know and we’ll create a tour according to your tastes. Prefer to leave everything to us? That’s fine too, our professional chauffeurs will use their experience and expertise to create a memorable tour.
For all of our tours we will collect you from anywhere in the UK at a time that suits you. There is no set duration for a tour and they are totally flexible. You can go anywhere at any time and you can set your own pace. And remember, by booking a tour with Executive Cars Derby Ltd you will not be part of a group of tourists, the tour will be a private, chauffeur driven tour, to and from a location of your choosing, at a time and date that suits you…just don’t forget your camera!
• Professional, smart suited Chauffeur driver
• Advanced driver trained (IAM)
• Immaculately presented comfortable and luxurious Mercedes-Benz executive cars and MPV vehicles
• Automatic messaging via email or SMS as required, along with real-time GPS tracking and mapping
• Complimentary use of Apple iPad, bottled mineral water, mints and daily newspaper
• Unlimited free safe and secure 4G WiFi (5G in selected areas) connectivity onboard
• Discreet and confidential service every time
• A thoroughly researched itinerary
• Arriving at your destination on time feeling refreshed and relaxed
• Bespoke service to suit your individual requirements
• All drivers are fully licenced and DBS checked
• Priority Booking for Business account holders with 30 day credit facility
• All major credit and debit cards accepted with emailed or posted receipts
We also have a network of trusted partners around the country allowing us to provide multiple cars or MPVs for larger groups if needed.
Please feel free to read our outstanding customer testimonials on our Freeindex UK business page or on our Google listing.