Instructions to use our Online Booking Portal.
1. Input your requested collection date and collection time (or scheduled aircraft arrival time). Enter postcode or start typing address (or Airport) and then use the drop down box to select the correct address (Google Maps will calculate time and distance). Fill in any via or flight numbers if applicable. Click next.
2. The different vehicle options and prices will load and you will receive your instant quote. If you wish to proceed just select your preferred vehicle. Click next.
3. Complete the booking details and preferred payment method. If the booker is NOT travelling please also complete the passenger details and advise of any special requirements (you can edit any of your selections at any time by clicking previous). Click next.
4. Check and confirm your itinerary. Click submit.
5. You can also book a return journey using the same steps as above if required.
A member of our team will then contact you shortly to confirm your booking by email. A request DOES NOT constitute a booking until confirmed by ourselves.
We endeavour to respond to all booking requests within 24 hours. However, during extremely busy periods this may take a little longer. In the unlikely event that you don’t receive a reply email, please check your spam or junk mailboxes.
Approx. 20 minutes before collection the passenger will receive the chauffeurs name, image and contact mobile telephone number by SMS. The vehicle details will also be included in the confirmation email.
If your booking is within 48 hours please call the office on (01332) 861737 to confirm we have a vehicle available to complete your journey. To request any of our other services please get in touch by using the Private Hire Booking Form or the Contact form.
Please note, we do not provide a local short distance taxi service and minimum charges apply. We reserve the right to decline a booking request.
We accept payments in the following currencies: GBP
** There is NO VAT to be added to our prices **
Please see our terms and conditions.